The Omaha World Herald recently featured an editorial on the ongoing efforts within the University of Nebraska Medical Center and the University of Nebraska Omaha’s efforts to bring vital new products to market from the ongoing research at both campuses. We are so fortunate at UNeTech to part of a supportive and exciting ecosystem and look forward to telling more stories like Radux, Vireo and Virtual Incision!
- UNeTech works with assistant professor to develop smartphone-based health technology
- What is UNeTech, jointly?
- Big Government, Small Business: A Guide to the SBIR and STTR Programs
- The NIH Taps BreezMed to Uncover the Real Cost of Prior Authorizations
- Film discussion addresses sexism in STEM careers